Ananta Health is an integrative health clinic that provides a wide variety of services including massage (Calgary, Alberta).
During your first visit you will complete a confidential health history form. Your therapist will assess and create a treatment plan for you. At this time it is important to inform your therapist if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medications. To fully understand your issues, therapists in our Calgary massage clinic, do a full assessment of your health history and develop a treatment plan with your particular needs in mind.
Using massage, our Calgary therapists, manipulate the soft tissues of the body to help alleviate soft tissue discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular overuse, and many chronic pain syndromes. Massage therapy can also greatly reduce the development of painful muscular patterning if begun early enough after accidents involving trauma and injury.
People come to Ananta Massage Calgary, our massage therapy clinic, for relaxation or for a variety of health conditions:
- Back pain
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
- Stress relief and stress-related conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Circulatory and respiratory problems
- Post-injury and post surgical rehabilitation